Print Instructions

Notifications
Clear all

Print Instructions

Page 2 / 2

(@30362)

@giordan3d Can't really comment on the entire arm print time, as I've not done it all yet, and I'm doing my prints on a Bambu X1 Carbon, which is much faster than a traditional bed-slinger (50mm/s vs 200mm/s) so it's not an easy answer.

I'd recommend pulling the files into your slicer and prepping them, that's what we've been doing, so you can see how long each part takes.

X Axis base parts, for example, at .2mm layer height in PETG with supports and 30% infill took about 10 hours each.

Not sure if that helps, but it's the best I can do.   Personally, I'm guessing the printing will take several hundred hours.

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin

@30362 Some of the user proposed the pulley separation because it has a thread at the top. Since it is a big part and requires a lot of time and material, ruining it just because the thread will be a disaster. So we came up with a solution to separate it if the print fails for some reason.

ReplyQuote
(@dinoburgos)

Buenas noches, hay que escalar los archivos por que empece con el primero de X y la tuerca M3 no entra y el tornillo tampoco, 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: